Saturday, March 04, 2006

クラブフット

Do you know what clubfoot is? I have never heard of it until today. I was reading something on Mia Hamm and found out she has that as a baby so I decided to look it up. Now I see how it gets the name. Good thing it's correctable! Isn't it great what you can learn about anything at the tip of your fingers (without ever having to wonder about anything in the middle of the night)? :-)

Model homes in Japan are something I just can not read enough about. I love the simple, functional and modern decor they always have for these model homes making even a small space looks so spacious and comfortable.

Here is Shinto Osaka I recently read. It's really nice!

2 回應:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this why young Forrest Gump has the braces on his feet?

12:43 AM  
Blogger 學習 said...

I think it might be a different problem.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home