Sunday, December 31, 2006

The last day of 2006

My dad and I went cafe hopping in the afternoon on the last day of 2006. The cafe in the picture is where my dad had his 3rd cup of coffee. It's a really nice place and I would say it's the best of the day! The setting was very comfortable and the teatime menu was great! They started opening the veranda and putting some tables and chairs outside after I took this picture. For a second, I almost forgot I was in Hong Kong. Then we went to different places in Kowloon and had the New Year Dinner at a second floor restaurant in Tsim Sha Tsui. By the time we finished, it was 11:30 pm and we were right in front of the JumboTron (is that still the term for the really big outdoor LED flat panel display?) at the infamous Chung King Building. I have a video clip of the "5 Cities, 1 Party" countdown but of course no one will be interested in that.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

4 回應:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I haven had new year's yet.
That's probably because I'm an American.. I'll have all the New Year's fun later tonight.
Well, Happy new year!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A video clip of the 5 cites, 1 party countdown?
Cool. I'd like to see it!
Hmm.. New York is one of the five cites... New York always gets all the big celebrations.. Boston doesn't get as much.. Oh well , I won't go out to Boston anyway, it's probably freezing. I'll watch the fireworks from my TV. ^_^

3:56 PM  
Blogger 學習 said...

Happy New Year!! Hope your new year was fun. Nana 2 is showing here already, I might go see it if I have time.

I don't know how to post the video clip on Blogger... ('';) I think it has very limited posting function. I guess there are some videos available on YouTube.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll search for the videos on Youtube later.
Yes, I had a great new year's.
Nana 2?
Really? They don't bring the live action Japanese movies to America.
Just the anime. T_T I guess I'll have to search for it on Youtube as well..
That's where I end up seeing most of the Japanese movies and drama I watch...

I suppose I could sign up for a blogger account to make it easier to comment, though I'd never make a blog... Most of my usual usernames are probably taken..

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home