Monday, June 04, 2007

頑固な

I am a strong believer of simple, direct to the point kind of person. So my PowerPoint slides are never full of colors, pictures or animations. But recently, after talking to my mentor, someone whom I have a lot of respect for at work, I have decided that some animations are good to have to build a point and set the audience focus to what I am talking about without them reading ahead.

It's very strange. My boss has been telling me to put some more twists to spice up my slides with animations and I have always just ignore his suggestions. He has sent me examples of other people's slide decks as a reference but I just thought those people have too much time on their hands.

So the solution to working with a stubborn person is really to find someone whom the stubborn person has a lot of respect for to deliver the message to get the same end result.

Over the weekends, saw 2 really entertaining movies.

Edward Norton is always great. And so is John Cleese! Highly recommended!!

Labels: