Thursday, June 04, 2009

紛らわしい 人物


I was in a business conference last month and with all the budget cuts going on, no lunches were served, no high-tech gadgets were given away. All we got are these squeezables when we provide feedback on the conference or evaluation on the presentations.

This character, Dilbert's boss, is confusing to a 1.5 year old kid. I asked my daughter where are the man's eyes, nose, mouth, hands, and feet and she was able to answer all. Then I asked her where's the man's hair and she got very confused. Because with Mickey Mouse, she knows the black parts on top of the head are ears... but with this man, she can see some small ears... but he also has black parts sticking up on the head... So I asked him where the man's ears are and she pointed to the ears... then I asked her about the hair again ... and with lot of doubt, she pinched the black part (the hair)... Before I can even tell her she's right, she threw the character on the ground and step on it before walking away. HAHAhaHahA!! I could not stop laughing and thought that was TOO FUNNY!