Monday, January 03, 2011

First work day of the year!

And I had to literally drag myself out of bed this morning. The idea of going to work just seems so foreign after 12 days of vacation! I did not get to work until 11:12 am after dropping off my kid to school. And better yet, I forgot my work badge.

While driving to work, I was thinking to myself ...

I am not a good mom (too tardy)
I am not a good wife (too lazy)
I am not a good daughter (don't call my parents enough)
I am not a good sister (in every sense)
I am not a good worker (too bored and unhappy)
I am not even a good friend (hardly make time to stay in touch)

So what've I been doing? Where's my contribution, if any?

I have a few New Year's Resolutions for 2011 but I am not sure if I want to write it down now and have them staring back at me a few months down the road. Hmm, I will have to procrastinate on this. :P