Saturday, March 04, 2006

凄い!

これはBjorkのAll Is Full of Love のミュージックビデオ。とてもすごい と思った。 Must see!

Recently, I got my new laptop and it has so many things missing that I need it to be customized - quick! I am lucky that my husband is an expert in Windows, UNIX, Linux, Knoppix, Ubuntu...etc and my brother excel in anything multimedia and we are all network gurus, so we have all the technical support one would ever need and that's just the most convenient! :-) Anyway, today when I got up, my husband was again playing through his 28 GB 80's music video on the TV. He kind of missed the whole 80's music growing up so he is trying to play catch up to see what he missed. And it is then I realized what a music junkie I was! I know almost 90% of the 80's songs and can name the song by just watching the first 5-10 seconds of the music video. I suddenly remember how my mom used to get very worried when I was completely hooked on to having to listen to the music at all times. Anyway, 80's baggy fashion and puffy hairstyles are just the worst so I don't miss it at all!

I like all the strange woman artists like Bjork, Annie Lennox and Cyndi Lauper, etc. To me, they are really talented and only they can do what they did and it's great entertainment. I also love David Bowie, U2, Depeche Mode (still around!), Gazebo, Pet Shop Boys, Elton John... anyways. Growing up in Hong Kong, we got both the top Europe and US pop hits, so definitely very well-rounded influence. There were actually a lot of really good one-hit wonder music groups from Europe in the 80's. Also, many Japanese groups and idols as well but I can't remember any of them anymore.

Labels: