Monday, December 11, 2006

思い出

It's true. You start thinking back on the old days when your life is nothing more than a bunch of routines.
I will be going to Asia in 2 days and I can't help constantly thinking about all the places I used to go so often growing up. It could be another 5 or 6 years before I will be there again, so I really want to treasure my time there by hitting as many old and new places as possible.
Because of the new camera, I could not focus on my study at all yesterday so I have decided to postpone my exam until I come back from vacation. It's ashame because I have already spent some 20 hours of intense studying this month and I am so close to achieving the certification by the end of this year. But on the other hand, it definitely takes out the stress I don't need right now. If I don't pass it could very well ruin my mood for the trip. So I guess it's the right decision. At least my mind is at ease now and I can start enjoying thoughts of places, people and food. But I will be missing my cats very much. I wish cats could travel internationally as easy as we humans do. Hopefully they will be okay with my in-law.