Thursday, June 07, 2007

生活選択


Slides, presentation and now posters to be created and posted around different buildings at work to generate interest on the presentation. I never wanted to be in the spotlight and speak to a crowd of 200. But it's becoming part of my job responsibility these days. I want to look for something else.

I talked to my dad last night twice and once this morning. It's not that we have anything urgent to talk about but I sense that he is quite lonely and bored living by himself in Hong Kong. I called my mom from time to time and she gets happy. She is living by herself in Vancouver and she wonders why every now and then. My parents are married and together still. They just prefer to be in different countries during the months of late spring to early fall. He can't leave the bustle and hustle in Hong Kong and she enjoys her walk near Stanley park and the fresh air. I unfortunately have to be here in the Valley to make a living doing things I don't particularly enjoy. I can't help but wonder if it's time that we all live in the same city? We are not getting any younger and where is THIS place that we can all be happy about?