Sunday, February 08, 2009

What to cook


Yesterday was one of those days that I couldn't decide what I want to eat. I have had an exhausting week with 2 presentations, 1 demo and a few status reports, sleeping only 5 hours on average. In the morning, I had oatmeal, an egg and some black tea. For lunch, I had some pasta and 2 mini quiches and some orange-banana-pineapple juice. For dinner, I had a hearty tomato soup with baguette. It's pretty frustrating sometimes to figure out what feels right with the taste buds, especially when you are not at your top condition. So I have decided to keep a box full of pictures of good food we had, like the above, in the kitchen for quick reference. It's important to be able to visualize the food on the plate sometimes instead of just staring into the fridge.