Thursday, March 19, 2009

裏庭から


This is Osteospermum (a.k.a African Daisy) - the flowers are really pretty! I usually don't take pictures of flowers, but this year I am taking some because I bought some new ones. In case they don't last, I will still have some pictures to look at. :)


These are flowers from a Honey Pear tree. This is the first time I am growing it as it is from a branch savaged from my neighbor's tree trimmings that fell over to our side. I followed Martha Stewart's instruction by giving it some root gel (hormone) before planting it in soil. I wonder if new roots have come out yet ...


These are baby Meyer lemons. They will be orange in color when they are ready to be picked. I have counted 18 of them on 1 tree so far. I have another one with about 30 flowers and counting so if no heavy rain in the forecast, I should be expecting another 30 lemons!?! Haha, ok, maybe I shouldn't count the lemons before they are picked. :)

2 回應:

Blogger Kai and Baobei said...

i seldom take photo of flower .... maybe i dont know how to appreciate their beauty ~ :S need time to take care of them .. might do that after i moved into my own house.

2:40 AM  
Blogger 學習 said...

Yeah, once you have your own house and start growing fruits and flowers, the level of appreciation will not be the same. They actually bring you joy when you watch them grow!! :) But definitely a lot of work...

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home