Tuesday, March 07, 2006

選択

While everyone was watching the Oscar, we were watching the movie "Taxi" on the other channel. It was one silly but fun movie. Quite enjoyable with a likeable cast: Jimmy Fallon, Queen Latifah, Gisele Bundchen (yeah!) and Jennifer Esposito.

Recently, I have been asked to take more training in the leadership area. I was told I get stressed easily, which is true. But the true problem is we have someone very smart but extremely unwilling to work. How do you motivate someone who has made up his mind to do minimal to get by and more time for himself to do other stuff? I actually came up with an idea that I am still mulling over. Instead of just taking any leadership training, I plan to make a trip ... but let's see if I have the guts to do what I am thinking of.

I have not been wearing any light color pants for maybe about 3 weeks, so today I decided to wear my new beige color pants. And what are the chances that it will be ruined? Close to 99.99%. Yes, today I had to have Malaysian food for lunch slurping Asam Laksa and spilling cappuccino on it later on. How wonderful. Hopefully I would be able to get the stains out ... fingers crossed. Originally I was going to eat curry for lunch that my husband cooked but my friend called so I went out to lunch with him instead. He will be going to Japan for 2 weeks during the Golden Week. (I am very jealous!!) So we were going over his travel plans which includes Osaka, Nara, Nagano, Kyoto, Kobe, Tokyo. I was useful in that I recommended him to spend more days in Tokyo instead of just 3 days out of 2 weeks! (Again, very jealous!!) He is my only sushi buddy in US. No one else around me (outside my family) eat sushi like we do! :-( And I really only want to travel to Japan with people who will enjoy sushi as much as me and my sibblings. I could easily just get a ticket and go along but I kind of don't like to travel in such a big group (of 5-6 people) with toddlers also. Anyway, let me just finish what I need to over here and then plan a vacation!

I am looking at these cars, which one do you like the best? I am liking the 2006 X3 the most after riding on one today (despite the known electronic related issues with the power door lock and windows and the weak A/C)! The 2006 model looks so much better than the 2005 model. It looks just like an X5 and less like a shoe now. I think people might be hitting themselves for getting one last year. I know I would.

選択
Sentaku
Choices