Friday, December 15, 2006

Home Sweet Home

After a long flight, I finally arrived at my destination. I would love to write about my bad experiences with United Airline, but let's just say: avoid flying with them whenever possible. Above is a photo taken from the veranda at our house. I just can't get enough of this view. I have to walk out to the veranda every hour to check the view. It's just magnificent!! Today has been drizzling all day and it's about 16°C. I forgot my tripod so that's why it's a bit blurry. But of course, I don't know how to take picture is another reason. Originally I was planning to stay out late and not be at home so early but in the end, home seems to be the most peaceful place I want to rush back to. I am still not used to the constant bustles and hustles around me which makes me dizzy after a while. I don't get jaglag whenever I come back but I must be tired from the flight... 15 hours non-stop flight plus the 4 hours check-in and ground travel is really exhausting. Plus, I did not get any sleep before my flight packing until 4:30 a.m. I don't know how to pack to begin with and I can never travel light. But I did pretty well this time just forgetting the tripod, the HDVR and my wedding rings.