Friday, June 08, 2007

食べ放題じゃないよ!

Tonight we refilled the cat food container from the 25 lb bags. Because Bagel (see picture) was sick last year and the doctor ordered him to be on a special cat diet, so the food on the left is his. The food on the right is for Bebe, the female cat not shown here. Bagel would much prefer the food on the right because it's more fatty and tasty.

Here I left the container opened which he came rushing over immediately. It's obvious that he wants to dive into the food on the right side, but because my husband was staring at him so he knows it's not buffet time. The poor guy just sat there pondering what to do. Of course, once my husband walked away to take the trash out, I rewarded Bagel for his good manners with a few bites from the right side!

Cats are really so much fun!! They are perfect companions for people living alone or not planning to have kids. Whenever I am alone with them, I really kind of forgot who is missing in the house! :-P

This litter of kitties are handsome looking!

Labels: