Monday, December 18, 2006

Crowds

Today I have to be in Central to get some travel documents done before I fly to Shanghai tomorrow. While I was there, I also stopped by the boring building I used to work at as a summer intern. I could not find it but had to walk around before I remembered where it should be. I really loathed that place because the people were very mean to me until they saw me riding a cab with the partner of the company, who was my neighbor. Then they all wanted to invite me out to lunch to get the scoop on my relationship with the partner. Anyways, I took a picture of that stupid building (not seen here).
I love pictures with many unidentifiable people with colorful clothings. Unfortunately, this picture is full of people wearing dull colors. I only had 1 second to take the picture, so that's what I got. I have quite a few pictures of this intersection from different years.
Here is another one that's more colorful.