Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wii Arm

I don't own a Wii but I have played it a few times during gatherings and parties. Tennis is probably my favorite game among the few games I have tried. It's easy enough to make you feel you can play like the most talented Roger Federer. If I were to get the Wii, it's probably because of the tennis game.
The last BBQ party we went to was at a friend's house with a few other couples and a bunch of kids under 5 running around. They took out the Carnival game for the kids and we had to play with the kids for what seems like hours. The next morning, I finally understood what a Wii arm feels like. The soreness was really so bad that it lasted the whole day and into the night making me unable to fall sleep. Now when I see a Wii, I stay away. No more Wii arm for me, I fear the pain.