Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ha!

Recently we added a new door to stop the cats from entering the bedroom area so everyone could keep their bedroom doors open at night without having to worry the cats will jump up to their bed at 5am begging for food. But we are now using it during the day as well which limits the cats' playground within the house. They definitely do not like the DOOR.
Today I was working from home and I just stepped out to the kitchen area briefly to grab something to eat. I must have left just a slit open and on my way back to the study, this is what I saw. Bagel had already found where I would be and decided to sleep close by. He is so sneaky yet such a sweet smart boy, isn't he? These little things about cats just really make you love them more and more!!!!!!

Labels: ,