Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ミニ・マフィン


My little girl went to sleep early tonight so I have time to bake something. I bought two 12-cup mini muffin pans lately so I decided to make Strawberry-Banana Mini Muffin. The recipe is for 6 regular size muffins but I was able to churn out 36 mini-muffins using the exact same amount of ingredients!? So I guess I can cut the calories by one-sixth, too, so each mini-muffin is only about 12 calories! Sweet!

For muffins, we only like the crispy muffin top and the side so mini-muffin is definitely the way to go! With 3 dozen muffins, we ate 4 as testers, "we" being my husband & I and the 2 cats (they really shouldn't be eating anything sweet...). Everyone approves it and wanted more but I have to end the taste-test as I plan to bring 2 dozens to work tomorrow... have to save the rest for later enjoyment! :)

1 回應:

Blogger 學習 said...

The taste-test from work is in. The taste is good but the texture is a bit too doughy.

Actually one thing I did wrong was to melt the butter with heat. It should be melted in room temperature... :P Also the batter is a bit too wet with the fresh strawberry... will keep those things in mind next time.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home