Wednesday, April 01, 2009

備忘

Don't dial into a meeting from your laptop more than twice in a row. Especially not in this economic challenging times when the impression of diligence sometimes speaks louder than the actual performance outcome. I think I dialed in twice to a meeting on consecutive weeks, and today someone made a comment that's almost like 'oh look, the queen has finally decided to show up in person'. Man, I am usually there on time whether in person or through remote dial-in... I thought our company promotes the whole idea of "we change the way people live, work and play"? Anyways, I will just walk across to the next building to attend in person more often from now on.


Random Picture from my laptop:
My fat cat, who is forced to be on a diet.
He loves oatmeal, saba, rou song (肉鬆), raisins, muffin and basically all the discards on the floor my kid left behind. :)