Monday, March 20, 2006

音楽


I don't follow the latest in the music world any more since work consumes the most part of my time/life. But today, I was listening to Jay Chow 周杰倫's old song, 擱淺. It's really a great song and I can loop it for some 10+ times without getting tired of it. Of course it's always hard to understand what he is singing, so I have to look up the lyrics. I feel better now, knowing what he is singing about. :-P Then I moved on to listen to something else and the shuffle function gave me: Willie Nelson, You Are Always On My Mind. It's still such a moving song after so many years. You really have to listen to the one performed by Willie Nelson. The Pet Shop Boys verison is also good but the original in this case is much, much better. Maybe I am getting old (married), all the sad love songs suddenly feel much more sad... I wonder how many other good songs I am missing out these days without knowing who has good album out... Tommy February, Je t'aime Je t'aime, is also another song I can not get sick of.

Do you know what is the picture I have for this post? It's Poor Leno, from the group Royksopp. I saw Royksopp's Poor Leno and Remind Me music video over the weekend. It's quite captivating especially Remind Me. You can get links to their MV on their site and watch it.

Labels:

2 回應:

Blogger Duncan said...

今回は中国語で書きます。

我也有聽周杰倫,不是什麼的大Fans,只不過回香港短短幾天,日聽夜聽,到處都在播,最終也聽上癮了。

他每張CD都有一兩首會「聽上」的。那幾首往往就是電台播的。讀了你這篇後,我就去了找我「聽上」的那首曲。竟然找不到。

我想這就可能是,在他所有的專輯裡,我最不喜歡的一張吧。

我跟你一樣,聽音樂聽熟了什麼歌的話,就會不停不停地按Repeat.

在最新的周杰倫專輯,我最常聽的是「髪如雪」。范文方的歌詞如常地寫得有點離奇,加上周杰倫一貫的唱法,最後總是覺得搞不清楚他們想,也會開始懷疑自己的中文水平。

一生懸命このポソトを書いたら、タニアさんが「漢字600個くらい分かる」ことを気付いた。こんな様に中国語で書いた文章を読めますかな?

1:02 AM  
Blogger 學習 said...

I sometimes wonder why the radio stations and the media in general only keep playing repeatedly a few songs out of one new CD. Shouldn't their job be introducing good music to the public? It's almost always true that there are some other better songs in the CD that they never played. It's true with 王菲, 周杰倫, 孫燕姿, 蕭亞軒, ColdPlay, No Doubts...etc. So whenever I come across a song that I have never heard and it's good, it's almost like finding a jewel! I can not call myself a fan but I do like the work from the above artists. Plus Sarah Brightman, Brilliant Green/Tommy February6, Mylene Farmer, 有耳非文...and many more.

I can relate to 一生懸命 while typing in Chinese (and for me, Japanese as well). My record was typing 8 hours on a comment to a post by a blogger in Taiwan. He was one of my favorite bloggers but his work has also gotten the better part of him. He has not updated since Nov. last year. :-(

I would love to try to reply in Chinese, but knowing it would take up a whole day (since I can only do it with Pinyin) is just too tough right now.

For Kanji, I can only claim to know about 720 words (latest count) because even though I know them when I see them, I don't necessary know how to pronounce them so that's just not good enough. For Chinese, I can read and write and say it in both Cantonese and Mandarin, and sometimes Shanghainese. It's only after college that I realized that I am actually very interested in linguistics...but I have not really have the time to pursue it since I started working almost immediately after my graduation.

Thanks a lot for typing in Chinese! I actually love Chinese comment as much as Japanese!

Hope your job search is going well.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home